Weekly Round-Up


I can't believe it's Friday again! The weather is currently glorious outside, and many more books have been read this week. 

As I've said before, this website is for positivity and celebrating all those books that I've read and loved and want to share. I do read quite a few other books, but not all make it onto this list as I'll be honest, I stop reading them before I finish. Why is that? Well, one of my biggest turn-offs at the moment is reading a book that's had a recent death, and for some reason most of the deaths I'm currently seeing in the romance genre are those of a parent, and I'm really not sure why. Reading is an escapism for me and I love reading books that make me happy. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you have to have some rain to have sunshine, but is that really necessary to include death in the mix? I'm curious whether it's just me who stops reading a book because of this - let me know your thoughts.

In the world of romance, a new Netflix film arrived last night - The Wrong Missy. We were supposed to watch last night, but it'll most likely be moved to tomorrow. Give me a shout if you've seen it and recommend it.

Harlequin is celebrating Friday with us too with a sale, buy 3 books, get 2 more free by entering MAYB3G2 at checkout, only valid today May 15th until Midnight E.T.

We're four days away from the release of Emma Chase's Dirty Charmer, one that I've eagerly been awaiting. What read are you waiting for next?

Have a fantastic Friday and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment