Royal Bastard Sneak Peek!

It's the first day of June! I've said this every month so far, but this year is definitely not what I thought it would be, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. But, while there's so many uncertainties and unknowns, I know that for me, escaping the madness of all of that is more important for me than ever.

Be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and take time to do things that you enjoy. We're currently in a completely unexpected period in our lives where a lot of our normalities have changed and it's hard to accept. Take the time for yourself that you need to keep being you and be happy.

Royal Bastard by Avery Flynn And to cheer us all up, there's some fantastic news from Avery Flynn for a sneak peek of her upcoming book, Royal Bastard, scheduled for release 8th June! Check it out here today.

What are you reading this month? Drop a comment and let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment