Happy Friday (and last day of my 20s)!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a fantastic week.

On a personal note (not that I've been going on about it all week...HA), today is officially the last day of my 20s, and my 30s start tomorrow! I honestly can't believe where my 20s went, a bit emotional to say the least...ha. BUT, at the same time, I know I've accomplished a lot during this decade, and I'm hopeful for the next! It's not quite the 30th that I'd imagined, but I'm sure it's the same for a lot of people. It'll be unique, but I am grateful to be having it at home with some of my family 😊

And back to this week! I've read a few interesting books this week. I don't like to comment on all of them that I read here as some of them I just wouldn't recommend, and I don't like talking badly about things. I read one last night that I picked up just before midnight as a lull to sleep, and ended up finishing it about 3:30am. It was a great novel and I just couldn't wait to see what happened next, but at the same time, it was actually quite emotional and had some hard moments to read through. I would recommend it as a great read, but I don't think it would be one that I would pick up again, simply because it did have such tough moments to get through. Beautifully written, but emotionally difficult at parts.

So what have I been reading this week? I was really excited to see the new release from best-selling romance author Tara Sivec's newest series, Summersweet Island, with Kiss My Putt. Then I had to go back and re-read some of best-selling romance author R.S. Grey's older books, Hotshot Doc. Both are absolutely great reads, and thoroughly recommended. Click on the pictures below to check out my reviews.

                 Kiss My Putt (Summersweet Island Book 1) by Tara Sivec          Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey

I also increased my book browsing and have a look at what I'm most excited for releasing this month here.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The article was up to the point and described the information very effectively. Thanks to blog author for sharing an informative post. interesting books to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here. best books of all time

    ReplyDelete