Weekly Round-Up

Happy Friday everyone! I'll admit, it's very hard for me to keep track of the days at the moment, but I'm trying.

I've read some fantastic books this week and can't wait to share my opinions with you. If you've missed them, check them out below!

The Plus One Pact by Portia MacIntosh  Up Close and Personal by Kathryn Freeman   Shy Queen In The Royal Spotlight by Natalie Anderson

This weekend I'll be reviewing Emma Chase's Dirty Charmer, and I've got two new books ready to share with you next week from Entangled Publishing, coming out in June and I can't wait to read!

                           Wrong Bed, Right Brother by Rebecca Brooks           A Royal Second Chance Summer by Viv Royce  


Plus, to celebrate the weekend, Harlequin is offering a special Memorial Day saving, offering 40% off when you buy 3 books or more, using the code MAYSAVE40 (offer valid 22nd May 12:00am until 25th May 2020 11:59pm E.T).

What are you reading this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment