Saturday Night Film Night!

What are you watching this weekend? If you haven't seen it yet, check out Dog Days.

Dog Days film
A group of interconnected people in Los Angeles are brought together by their lovely canine counterparts.

All about the importance of dogs in our lives, intertwined with stories of loss, adoption, romance, redemption, it was honestly one of the best and most underrated films I've seen. There's quite a few famous actors in this as well, so I was a little surprised so few people have heard of it, but honestly, it's become one of my favourite films. I will warn, there are tearjerker moments, and I've cried every time I've watched it, but also finished it feeling a lot happier than I did starting it. Honestly, go watch!

What are you watching at the moment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment