Weekly Round-Up

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a great week, drop us a comment and let us know what made your week!

After a bit of a block on my end, I've got back into my reading groove and read some more fantastic books that I'm excited to share with you. I will say that I'm still going back into my old favourites and re-reading, but, they actually seem to be quite popular with you all. While I do thoroughly enjoy finding new books to read, sometimes you just need the familiarity of an old favourite.

So what have I been reading this week? Well, after a few weeks of lead-up, you've finally seen the book that I've been cheering for, that finally mentions my hometown! I hope you all enjoyed it - let me know if you've read it yet! I've also gone back to an old favourite that had to have a re-read, especially with some of her newer novels reminding me of it. If you haven't read them yet, click on the pictures to be taken to the reviews.

                  Love Won (Winning At Love Book 1) by Gillian Jones          Appealed (Legal Briefs Series Book 3) by Emma Chase

We also had a new cover and blurb release this week for Tara Sivec's newest novel and newest series, Kiss My Putt, in her new and upcoming Summersweet Island series. Which also perfectly coincided with her being in our Author Spotlight this week, check it out (and my favourite book of hers) by clicking the picture below.

                                                    Kiss My Putt (Summersweet Island Book Series 1) by Tara Sivec)

What have you been reading this week? Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment