Weekly Round-Up

Things are looking up this week as we're going into July! Some parts of normality are returning, and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Until then, I'm going to keep burying my head in my happy place of romance novels and keep my fingers crossed!

It's a bit crazy to think we'll be in July next week. I had many plans for what my July was going to look like, but, I've also accomplished some things I'd been meaning to for awhile and hadn't had time too, so there's that! 

But, what have I been up to this week? Well, I've found some fantastic (and new favourite) authors who I'm excited for you to read about and discover, and re-read some old favourites. In case you missed it, check out what I've reviewed this week below (click on the pictures to be taken to the review):

                        The Royal Runaway by Lindsay Emory          Loud Mouth (Ice Knights series Book 3) by Avery Flynn

I've continued my exploration to find the best e-book provider and finding out more about Kindle Unlimited here. Plus, in case you're looking for a fantastic and light-hearted action/mystery romance, I've given you a list of recommendations here.

Don't miss dropping by tomorrow for our Saturday Night Film Night recommendation, and let us know what you've been reading this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment