Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your weeks are planned with fantastic things, or at the very least you have some great books to read!

I've got some great books to share with you this week, including a few more I've found on my Kindle Unlimited recommendations. I'm still not convinced to keep going with KU, but I'll confess it's given me some good reading that I've thoroughly enjoyed. I will confess to having a certain weakness for sport's romances, specifically hockey romances. Can I given any insight into why? Not at all. But for some reason I just absolutely love reading about a tough and graceful hockey player falling in love. Do you have any favourite hockey romance reads? Definitely send me a message if so!

I hope everyone is still enjoying Saturday Night Film Night, and keep sharing what you're watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment