Saturday Night Film Night

Welcome back to another Saturday Night Film Night!

Another firm favourite, and originally a book by Jenny Han, To All The Boys I've Loved Before is the first in her P.S. I Love You series. Picked up by Netflix, and then the second and third books quickly booked up and turned into films, there's plenty of viewing time to watch!

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han






A teenage girl's secret love letters are exposed and wreak havoc on her love life.








I'll admit I didn't think I'd like these films as much as I do. There's something so quiet and understated, but powerful about them, that they just work perfectly. The cast is incredible, and Noah Centineo definitely emerged in the public eye after this, but all together the cast are phenomenal. Lara-Jean and her family make you want to be part of them, and they all have screen time and are important to the overall story.

Honestly, this film is just magical with its love story, go watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment