Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and read some great books.

We're almost officially in August! I'm turning 30 this month (8th August), so this is a bit of a milestone birthday for me. Not quite the one that I'd imagined, but, I think that's the same for a lot of people at the moment. I'll also confess that I've restarted an old hand injury, so typing this week for me will be slow, so expect posts to potentially unfortunately be a little less this week!

I'm still stuck in a bit of a book rut at the moment and I really can't get into a new book. I've turned to one of my all-time favourite authors, Teresa Medeiros, and having a re-read of Nobody's Darling. Does anyone have any recommendations of great books they've been reading lately?

Having said that, I am reading some new books that are coming out next month (one of them below), and those reviews should be with you this week (if not next, depending on how fast I finish Nobody's Darling!).

The Dating Itinerary by Brooke Williams
As if it wasn’t bad enough to be deemed the “most single person” at her magazine’s office, budding reporter Penny has now been tapped to write a series of features called “The Dating Game.” From speed dating to Tinder, old-fashioned matchmakers to up-and-coming “dark dating,” Penny now has to go on a lot of dates. Silver lining: meeting new people should be fun, right? But running into her old rival, George, at her first dating event is decidedly not. Not only does the arrogant know-it-all have zero trouble attracting women, wherever Penny goes, somehow he just. Keeps. Showing. Up.

What are you reading this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment