Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you're all doing well, had a fantastic weekend, and hopefully read some great books!

The Wedding Date Disaster by Avery FlynnI've got some quite exciting news in that I was lucky enough to receive an Advanced Reading Copy of best-selling romance author (and one of my personal favourites) Avery Flynn's newest upcoming novel, The Wedding Date Disaster (TWDD). This was started at approximately 11:00pm and finished by 3:30am, and yes, I am quite tired! That review will be coming out tomorrow, so make sure to check back here for that.

I've also got an old favourite that I'm excited to share with you all on Thursday, which is also quite possibly my favourite book ever.
I've also had a few discussions with some of my fellow book lovers about how I keep track of all my books. While I do love my digital organization, I do love having my information at a glance, and while it may be slightly old-fashioned, I do absolutely love having it on paper. And thus, the new book review tracker was born!
Book Review Tracker Log
Quite handy for taking notes of your books while reading them, and along with my personal favourite feature - the quotes section. Click on the picture to be taken through to my Etsy store for purchase. PLUS, receive 10% off from coming through my website with the code THANKS10. Give me a shout if you'd like to have any extra features or pages added in!

Once I finished TWDD on Saturday morning however, I was a bit stumped looking for a next book to read. I tried picking up a few but just couldn't fully get absorbed in. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hope you all have a fantastic week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment